May 29 - I have been enjoying some stress free weeks of running following my last half marathon earlier this month. My calf tightness is on the mend thanks to the ART and Graston techniques applied by my PT. I ran a 12K a couple of weeks ago because it was one of my favorite running routes and had my best race photo ever taken. See for yourself...
I wish they all turned out so nice, but unfortunately they usually look like a monster invaded my body.
More good news - today I found out that I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Angela from Happy Fit Mama.
Isn't Angela super sweet?
The One Lovely Blog Award is a "pay it forward" kind of way to recognize your favorite blogs.
Here are the rules:
1. Post the award logo and and picture on your blog and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 15 additional bloggers who you think deserve the award.
4. Post a comment on the blog of each nominee to tell them him/her they have been nominated.
So, seven things about me that you might find the least bit interesting, hmmm...
1. I named my dog after a baseball player.
2. I'm an organizational freak - think Monica of Friends!
3. I recently jumped on a trampoline for the first time ever.
4. I really love watermelon.
5. My favorite pizza is from LaRosa's in Cincinnati.
6. I've never been on a cruise.
7. I'm running my first "mud run" in July.
And the nominees are...
Have you ever had ART or Graston? What do you think?
It can get painful, but it seems to be working for me.
How do you feel about race photos? Love 'em? Hate 'em?
I love them, but hate that they usually look terrible.