Has it really been a month since my last blog post???
Today it finally felt like it was time to catch up and write a Friday Five post about what's been going on around here.
1. We were blessed with some incredibly nice weather when we got back from the states and I did some swimming and walking.
2. I researched a lot of different juices until I found a favorite ---> Happy Apple <3
3. mrC and I got dressed up and went to our first Chinese wedding celebration in Macau. If you think their celebrations are over-the-top, you are right! It was a lot of fun.
4. And then little C arrived for a kick off the summer two week visit ---> just as Hong Kong was having record-setting hot weather.
We went to Stanley Beach to show her one of Hong Kong's most popular sports and cheer on the AWA Dragon Boat team.
We got nice and sweaty hiking at Cape D'Aguilar and then cooled off with a swim at Shek O Beach.
She and I got to spend the day on a junk boat cruising around Hong Kong Island while her dad was working.
5. We played on our SUP boards.
A couple of weeks of living up to my 2018 goals, I felt refreshed and energized. In my next post, I will tell you about the two week fitness challenge I took.
Did your summer weather kick in early?
Tell me something you have been up to lately!