1. My Mizunos. I have three pair. Silver Wave Rider 15s purchased on the recommendation of my local running store (so glad that I listened). Pink Wave Rider 15s Limited Edition that I won in a raffle. I rotate wearing these on my short runs. For my long runs I wear my Wave Inspire 8s that I received from the Mezamashii Project. These shoes make my feet happy. They are lightweight and cozy, yet supportive. Running in these shoes is like putting on a pair of comfy jeans after working all day. You can check out my full review here.
2. My Nike+ GPS Sport Watch. I received this for Christmas last year from my husband and I use it all of the time. I love how simple it is to use. The screen is large and easy to read during my runs and with the laps feature on, it will beep at me. Afterwards, it is a cinch to upload and view all my running stats on the computer or review my run stats on the watch itself. I also use the stop watch feature to time my planks! Another cool feature to this watch is the messages it displays for you. Immediately after running, it will give you positive feedback like Crowd goes wild! It also nudges you to get out there and run if it hasn't been used in a while. (All this watch needs is a camera...you know, like the ones in all the spy movies?)
3. My Simple Hydration Water Bottle. I do not like to run with things in my hands, but I need to hydrate and where I run, I'm not going to find water fountains (or bubblers as they like to say in NH). When I saw this bottle, I knew it was the one for me because it is designed to hook onto waistbands or belts and be handsfree. Running with this bottle is so simple; just tuck it in and go. There are no straps or clips or buckles. It doesn't matter what distance I'm running, I always take the bottle with me.
5. My Cytomax. I use this during runs to hold off the energy crash and after runs to replenish and recover. I love that I can make it right in the bottle. Fill with water, add two scoops, and shake. I like to make mine the night before so that it is nice and cold. On long runs, I pour some into my Simple Hydration water bottle to take with me and drink the left over afterwards.
Now, here's the good news:
Simple Hydration, Sweaty Bands, and Cytomax want to spread the must-have love with some lucky readers of Running Escapades!
So, one lucky winner will receive a Simple Hydration Water Bottle, two lucky winners will receive a Sweaty Bands, and one lucky winner will get a generous variety pack from Cytomax!
To enter: (required)
Leave a comment telling me about your running or fitness must-haves!
- Blog, Tweet, Facebook - tell everyone about the giveaway! And let me know what you did!
- Follow the Running Escapades Facebook fan page
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW COMPLETE! THANKS FOR ENTERING!
*I contacted all of the brands in this post to participate in this giveaway. All opinions are my own. (obviously)