Saturday's are leg day around here and in the FASTer Way to Fat Loss® program we work them pretty hard!
If you are still wondering why "never miss a leg day" is a big deal, check out these 5 reasons why you shouldn't forget to train your lower body once a week.
Leg Day - 5 reasons it’s important
1. Core and cardio - leg exercises are compound movements which mean you work multiple muscle groups and get your heart rate up
2. Better performance - strong legs mean better balance and stability during all of your activities.
3. Fat loss - training the largest muscle group means using more energy which comes from stored fat
4. Prevent back pain - strong glutes, hip flexors, quads and hamstrings keep you stabilized and will help prevent back injuries
5. Look great - toned and strong legs are sexy!
If you'd like to see some leg day exercises, follow me on IG (here) or join my FASTer Way To FASTer Way to Fat Loss® bootcamp. Get more details and a FREE starter kit here!