A fellow runner and blogger picked me and my little blog to receive the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Caroline is the supportive voice of I Heart Running and the Running Bloggers network. Thank you, Caroline!
1. Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award photo on a blog post
2. Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
3. Share seven things about yourself
4. Pass the award along to up to 10 favorite bloggers
Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Instead of things about me, I thought I'd share what I'm loving right now:
1. My Athleta Pismo Pullover in Grey Heather. Sooo comfy!
2. The Newport Ten Miler - because it means we are heading to one of my favorite places. It means warm weather, sailing, and family time.
3. My new favorite fun core workout - hula hooping.
4. Training with my husband - It's not always easy, but running together is a fun way for us to bond.
5. Long runs - The fact that I can lace up my shoes and head out for 6, 8, 10 miles at a time still astounds me, but I love the time to reflect and find my zen.
6. Runners - the running community is an amazing force. Seeing the outpour of support and love following the Boston bombing is so inspiring.
7. Spring - after a very long winter, seeing the pops of color is a welcomed sight.
1. Janine @ The Purple Giraffe
2. Nancy @ Living the Dream
3. Dani @ Weight Off My Shoulders
4. Deb @ McBride Design
5. Krysten @ The Misadventures of a Darwinian Fail
6. Angela @ Happy Fit Mama
7. Michelle @ Running with Attitude
8. Sarah @ Run Far Girl
9. Katie @ Ms Fit Runner
10. Jen @ Running with the Girls