March 3 - Already another month of running has elapsed and it is time to assess the progress of my running goals.
1. Keep running: I ran 80.82 miles this month! My 2012 total = 173.26. That's 72.91 more miles than this time last year.
2. Run a race every month: I ran TWO races. I'm really liking the half marathon distance and looking forward to my next one in May at the Cox Rhode Races in Providence, RI.
|8 miles on February 11|
|Half at the Hamptons - February 19|
3. Improve the blog: Running Escapades on Facebook now has 25 likes!
4. Add another New England state to the places I have run: Nothing new this month. Still searching for something in VT, ME, or CT! Let me know if you have any recommendations, especially for the summer.
5. Keep meeting new running friends: I was lucky enough to hang out with some other running bloggers, FitFluential Ambassadors, and a fellow Rhode Scholar after running the half marathon. (photo shared by Samantha)