It's the first week of the Sweat Pink #NoExcuses challenge and things are already getting insane! Did you seen all the planking on Instagram yesterday?
Today I'm joining the Sweat Pink team by sharing my fitness story with some Mad Lib fun.
Want to play along? Just copy the Mad Lib text below, fill in the underlined portions, and share!
- Hey 2015, it’s me AmyC (nickname, spirit animal, real name, blog name)
- This year I would like to build my overall strength, volunteer at another race, and go on more group runs with family and friends.
- It would also be super duper awesome if I also did a race-cation somewhere exotic and warm this year. It’s not a resolution, though, just a reminder to myself to try and have the best year yet because I can!
- The thing I am looking forward to most this year is spending time with family and friends on the Cape and logging lots of miles together.
- I’ll use the one thing that truly gets me out of bed in the morning which is a fun workout to help me get up, get sweaty (verb) and get after my #NoExcuses 2015.
- Speaking of excuses (ahem), my very favorite excuse is that I don't need to and I have used it to get out of doing stretching and strength on more than a thousand (number) occasions.
- I vow to move my body and be more healthy this year even if it means I have to face my fear and do things I don't like to do.
- Even if my alarm clock gets eaten by the dog in the middle of the night, I'll still find time to be active every day.
- I will stop blaming the kids [ex: kids, dog, husband] for eating the rest of the YPPs when everyone knows it was really me.
- My knee injury [job, hair, car, husband, kids] is not the reason I make excuses. I will show my knee injury [same as before] who's boss this year and get my long run [type of sweaty activity] on.
- I know that slow running [type of workout] is better than quitting. [noun]
- I will reward myself by picking out some awesome new fitness gear.
- No Excuses 2015 has just begun and already I am imagining myself a winner. I can’t wait to rock a hoodie (article of clothing) from Augusta Active. I can’t wait till my sweaty friends are jealous of how fresh, clean and refreshed (adj) I am between workouts with help from ShowerPill body wipes. I can see myself rocking warrior [yoga pose / workout move] in new Own the Draft top [article of clothing] from Actio926 and looking fit and fly while doing it. And of course, I’ll be taking my workouts to the next level and improving my muscle tone [noun] with my new ActivMotion Bar to help me train for my next half marathon [distance] race with Sasquatch Racing.
- Oh, and let’s not forget how amazing my racer backs [article of clothing] will smell in my / during my summer runs [favorite type of workout] after washing with some WIN Detergent. And lastly, I’ll keep rocking my 2015 with clean eats and nutrition from Beaming with Health!
- Tag, Tweet, shout-out, call, text, fax or email 3 friends to take this survey and share how they will have a #NoExcuses 2015. Remind your friends to simply fill in the underlined parts!