1) Spending time with this group of ladies exploring places in Shenzhen.
2) Chocolate protein powder so I can finally make some shakes.
3) NSVs (non-scale victories) from the carb cycling and intermittent fasting program --> fitting into pants that were too tight 5 weeks ago, seeing cheekbones again, feeling amazing!
4) I tried this conditioner when I was at my sister-in-laws last month and I love how soft and smooth it makes my hair feel.
5) Santo Pops. Discovered these via Instagram (it is a good thing to scroll through pictures!). I can see a lot of these in my freezer during the tropical summer here in China. (made in Shekou)
6) Summer clothes: this lightweight tee, possibly the most comfortable pair of sandals ever, these shorts, and every thing linen like this tank and this dress.
7) Sprints on the elliptical. They're hard, but they are effective. My body is responding to the challenge.
8) My balcony is turning out to be a great place to relax and enjoy meals with mrC.
9) Fitness clothes --> these racer backs, I'm all about this bra, and I'm really glad I picked up this pair of shoes to use for my indoor workouts, and this pair of yoga shorts.
10 This clutch. I just ordered one each for the girls and myself. We'll have all of our beach essentials ready to go when we get to the Cape this summer.
Today I started my fast day with a brief plank workout. 3 sets of 10 forearm planks with rock forward and backward.
Then I met up with the hiking group to explore two parks near Xili Lake - Shenzhen Soil and Conservation Park and Lychee World. We walked about 7 miles along the walking paths surrounding the lake and through the lychee orchards. The lychees are a little late because of the cold winter we had in Shenzhen.
Breaking fast: protein shake and pb&j rice cakes
I got hungry around 4PM, far better than some of my other fasting days.
What's on your favorites list?